quinta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2010

fear you won't fall

A Pink em "Glitter in the air" e o Joshua Radin com "The fear you won't fall" a tocar no meu pc ... 

Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?
Close your eyes and trust it. Just trust it
Come find me It hasn't felt like this before
It hasn't felt like home before you
Have you ever looked fear in the face
And said I just don’t care
And I miss you more than I should
Than I thought I could
Have you Ever been touched so gently you had to cry?
Can't get my mind off of you
Have you ever wished for an endless night?
I know you're scared that I'll soon be over it
That's part of it all
Part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall

Have you ever felt this way?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

a tua opinião é importante, obrigada